6/12/07

Psalms of Another Kind

I will walk by faith ... even when I cannot see.

We say true beauty comes from the inside ...
I'm gonna be a beauty
What you see ain't what you get 'cause you ain't seen nothin' yet

How many roads did I travel ... how long ... how far ...
And all you ever wanted was me on my knees singing Holy Holy

Yes, the road is narrow, but whoever remains shall not die
Please seek instructions before leaving Earth

I can only imagin
Keep on shining

How can I keep from singing your praise
How can I ever say enough,
How amazing is your love.
How can I keep from shouting your name,
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing.

Make me.. take me .. break me .. I am pierced
Make me Lord Jesus ..
Take me Lord Jesus ..
Break me Lord Jesus

Your name is matchless .. Your name is more than I could know
You are the way, the truth, the life

David didn't have anything on poets of the 21st century!

No comments: